Sunday School’s Gone Virtual
Join us for faith formation for adults each Sunday, across a variety of topics…
- Faith & Community – This class discusses topics of interest or concern in our community and looks for intersections with our faith. It meets Sundays, 10 am. Contact John Weicher or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- Journeys – This class discusses the book, Falling Upward, by Richard Rohr. Most of us tend to think of the second half of life as largely about getting old, dealing with health issues, and letting go of life, but the whole thesis of this book is exactly the opposite. What looks like falling down can largely be experienced as “falling upward.” In fact, it is not a loss but somehow actually a gain, as we have all seen with elders who have come to their fullness. Sundays, 10 am. Contact Eric Wiebe, Andy Henry, or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- Lectionary – David Smith is leading a discussion of each Sunday’s lectionary texts. Sundays, 10 am. Contact David Smith or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- We Make the Road by Walking – Mary Berry, Abi Bissette, Emily Durham and other members of the Scratch group are leading a time of check-in and support, as well as a devotional on Sundays at 8 pm. Contact a class leader or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- Women’s Spirituality Group – Support and check-in for women engaged in spiritual formation during these strange times. Be in touch with Leah Graves for access to this virtual class. This class meets Sundays, 10 am.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH – ARE YOU CONNECTED? If you are not receiving a separate weekly email connecting you to FPC online activities for children and youth, contact John Weicher to be added to the list.